Review Detail

Overall rating 

Miles/Kilometres on Pickup 

Location Convenience 

Staff / Quality of Service 

Vehicle Condition - Outside 

Vehicle Condition - Inside 

Terrible Service

Imagine arriving in a foreign country and your first experience of speaking to a local is the hire car company whom I might add are getting your custom. Goldcar staff at the airport seemed to completely indifferent at best and rude at worst to the level of service they gave. Upon requesting my car the tried to sell me insurance. When I declined they started talking to me in a rude and abrupt manner to such an extent I decided that in fact I do not want to proceed with the rental any more. They then said they would charge me 69EUROS for cancelling for something I had already paid for. I had to take the car in the end. A car I might add was a plastered with their slogans and stickers all over it. In summary, a terrible experience with the staff, poor car and put an all rounder dampener right at the start of the holiday. Such a shame.

Owner's reply
VictoriaR - Goldcar Customer Service VictoriaR - Goldcar Customer Service

Hello Ikon,

We would like to thank you for sharing your experience with us and the rest of the community.

We are an international company with more than 80 offices worldwide and our aim is to offer our clients the best car rental solutions. All our staff is trained so we are very surprised. We will make sure to speak to them and avoid this in the future.

Thank you.

Regards,
Victoria R.
Goldcar Representative

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account