Review Detail

Overall rating 

Miles/Kilometres on Pickup 

Location Convenience 

Staff / Quality of Service 

Vehicle Condition - Outside 

Vehicle Condition - Inside 

Rental fiasco

I made my reservation 2 months ago. Called to confirm my reservation and vehicle (Ford Escape) the day prior. I arrived at Midway airport at 12:30am. Kelly at customer service was horrible. She had attitude, very rude, and failed to explain any question I had. I was not given the vehicle I reserved (which was confirmed the day prior) but was offered a downsize or a mini van. Since my husband is disabled, we didn’t have a choice and took the mini van, felt like we were driving a bus. I was charged $200 more than the price I was quoted. I’m new to the area and was not aware of how the ipass worked because she never explained how to use it. The van’s transmission was slipping and the windshield wipers didn’t work very well, it rained 5 of the 8 days I was out there. Upon returning the van, the customer service rep, Racheal, gave us a discount of $75 which was really nice of her to do but I’m sure will only cover the tolls that may have accumulated during the week. (I won’t know because I don’t know how to retrieve my toll info). My experience was terrible and I would never recommend this rental company to anyone! Kelly should be fired and never have a job working for the public again!!!!

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account