Review Detail

Overall rating 

Miles/Kilometres on Pickup 

Location Convenience 

Staff / Quality of Service 

Vehicle Condition - Outside 

Vehicle Condition - Inside 

Do not rent from here

The employees that work here are thieves. The management is rude and unresponsive. I left cash in the car and got the run around for 3 days. Not one manager or employee ever called me back. I had to call myself and reach the reservation line and wait for them to get in touch with a manager. First they told me the car hadn't been serviced yet and was in the car wash but the car wash was closed. I called the next day to see if they found my money and of course was given another story that there was no manager on duty. On the third day the reservations agent said they got in touch with someone from the branch and they had already rented out the vehicle and tried to blame the money being gone at the passengers who rented the vehicle. When I asked if it was found in the vehicle by the employees I got no answer. They kept saying they would ask the people who had the car when they brought it back. I am very clear that when you rent a vehicle it goes through a full detail cleaning before it is rented out to the next passenger. If that cash was a gum wrapper it would have been cleaned out. Finally didn't get a response until I returned to Miami and spoke with a manager who was both rude and condoscending. When I told him he should be investigating which employees were working that shift and who cleaned the car he not only had no idea and clearly hadn't held his staff responsible or even asked them. Of course four days later it wouldn't be in there. He should have addressed it immediately with his employees. He then told me "it wasn't cool" for him to accuse them of stealing which isn't what we asked, we simple told him to ask his employees who returned the car and hold them liable. He took my information saying he would call me when the car was returned and never heard from him. First and last time I'll be renting from here. Horrible customer service. 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account