Review Detail

Overall rating 

Miles/Kilometres on Pickup 

Location Convenience 

Staff / Quality of Service 

Vehicle Condition - Outside 

Vehicle Condition - Inside 

A Worst rental car company in the world ever I've seen

Dear Mr/Ms Customer service Manger, Hello My name is Jae Hyun LIM. My conference number is IM15432609/06BJGX I used rent a car during on JUN 23 ~ JUN 25 at Madrid Int'l Airport Firefly Branch office. I realized that I got a wrong receipt of your invoice and I paid more money. You will see in detail of charges as belows, Rental 2 days = 18.72 (Correct) Kilomet (Contracted Unlimited Mileage) = 133.75 (Incorrect) ## When I rented a car I Showed my voucher to your agent and he agreed with me and said to me no need additional fee even excess 635KM. So please check to him(He wrote his agent code on my contract sheet concern for guaranteed no kms excess charge) ## ## Also when I returned a car the fire fly agent didn't say anyting concern for this matter. more over when I asked amount of rental fee he answered like this "it's clear". I think that this is really big problem.. Maybe he didn't know it. ## And the rest of money (CC FEE/FUEL/SERVICECH/CDW/TP/TAX/VAT) I totally agreed it. My job is Airlines General Manager so I travelled a lot of countries(Almost 45countries) but like this depress feeling is for the first time.. Currently I'm staying in Frankfurt, so I'm looking forward to hearing you to solve this problem(Refund my money 133.35Euro) as soon as possible via this e-mail Thanks, JAE HYUN LIM. Attached file : #1. Invoice of Rental fee #2. My booking details

Service

Comments
Extremely poor sevice included customer services.
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account