Review Detail

Overall rating 

Miles/Kilometres on Pickup 

Location Convenience 

Staff / Quality of Service 

Vehicle Condition - Outside 

Vehicle Condition - Inside 

TAMPA LOCATION STOLE FROM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! CRIMINALS!!!!

CRIMINALS... After waiting in line for 2 hours, I specifically said that I did NOT want any additional coverage or promotions. I had a valid reservation, and simply wanted to pay the remaining balance, get my vehicle, and leave. The attendant asked me to swipe my card, and sign for the purchase. What I was really signing for, was the rental agreement, not the payment. I found out later that the attendant had added coverage without my knowledge, and quickly had me sign for my "payment", which was really signing for the coverage instead. I have contacted their customer service, and was met with a rude and condescending representative who basically told me to "deal with it". Because this is a he-said, she-said situation, there is no legal action I can take against them. I will actively dissuade anyone from ever renting with this company. They are criminals, and from previous reviews, this is not the first instance. I know the prices can be appealing, but PLEASE, rent from another company, or you'll end up paying much more than the difference in charges and coverage that they sneak into the agreement before you sign. If Dollar Car Rentals is reading this, you have my name on file and I will gladly take your call as well as my money that you stole from me.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account