Review Detail

Overall rating 

Miles/Kilometres on Pickup 

Location Convenience 

Staff / Quality of Service 

Vehicle Condition - Outside 

Vehicle Condition - Inside 

Any Positive Reviews are Likely a Scam

This company is a scam. They would not take my insurance (even though Thrifty did the very next day at the same airport), and when I attempted to return the car after less than 24 hours, they STILL charged me for the insurance on the remaining 3 days I didn't have the car. That in addition to charging rental for those extra days. My "single day" use of the car wound up costing 150% MORE than if I had the car for the entire 4 days for the price they agreed to in the up-front pricing I agreed to online. They sent me an apology, explaining that they had resolved the issue by refunding my insurance for the days after I returned the car, but they still charged me rental for all four days, as well as the insurance for the day I had the car and didn't need it. They didn't apologize for having a check-in process that takes more than an hour. Or for being the only car rental agency in Orlando that requires you to carry your ENTIRE insurance policy in order to rent a car. DO NOT RENT FROM GREEN MOTION. They should investigated as a scam.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account