Review Detail

Overall rating 

Miles/Kilometres on Pickup 

Location Convenience 

Staff / Quality of Service 

Vehicle Condition - Outside 

Vehicle Condition - Inside 

Green Motion Orlando

After booking a Nissan Altima for what I thought was a great deal of $110, I read a long series of negative reviews on this Green Motion location. Fortunately, after returning the vehicle this morning I have only positive feedback. We waited no more than 5 to 10 minutes for the van to arrive at the airport and about 15 minutes max to get waited on at the off-site rental location due to 3 groups in front of us. The manager even jumped in to become a third attendant to move the line along faster. The office was clean and the staff helpful. They even offered the four of us complimentary drinks while we waited the 2 minutes to bring the car up. If you can get one, bring your own SunPass, Florida does not use the EZPass System prevalent throughout the Northeast and Midwest US. Regarding the return experience, the office was crowd with a steady line of returns at 5 am on a Saturday and we just missed two shuttles as we pulled into the location which resulted in about a 15 minute wait for the next one. This delay was minor compared to the wait at the Orlando Airport so be sure to give yourself at least 2 hours during peak travel times. All in all I was very pleased with Green Motion and would not hesitate to try them again in the future.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account