Review Detail

Overall rating 

Miles/Kilometres on Pickup 

Location Convenience 

Staff / Quality of Service 

Vehicle Condition - Outside 

Vehicle Condition - Inside 

Dont rent

Rented full size car from Thrifty Sanford Airport Florida. Reservation was for Nissan Altima or Chryler 300 .We ended up with Kia Optima with over 53,000..Tires wee unsafe the seats had large stained and the car had not been cleaned in months..Tried to get another car but line was crazy so called when we got to Tampa ,someone was to get back to us on our problem but didn't
Upo n cars return to Sanford Florida airpot 3 days later no agents were working at 6 ;45 AM so left note no one got back to me..Filled in customer service revue with Thrifty no one emailed back..Bad car with a Co that doesn't care

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1  

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account
David Murdoch Written by David Murdoch
November 21, 2014
Dear Northerner,

Thank you for your review of Thrifty Car Rental at Sanford International Airport.

It is very unfortunate that Thrifty have failed to address your concerns either during and after your rental. I reached out to Thrifty on your behalf via Twitter. I offered them free access to RentalCarReviews.com giving them the ability to reply to your review and follow up on your concerns.

Whilst they did not decline my offer, they didn't take me up on it either. They did however send me a number for their Customer Service Hotline (800-334-1705) and a link to their Contact Us page on their website. By the sounds of it however you have already followed both of those avenues and have not had a response.

Anyone reading this who would like to see Thrifty Customer Service active on the site and replying to their reviews and you are a Twitter user, please help me by clicking the picture below to Tweet the request to Thrifty ;). I appreciate your help.

Tweet: Please @Thriftycars - get access to @rentalcarreview site. I'd like to see your customer service in action in more than 140 characters ;)Please @Thriftycars - get access to @rentalcarreview site. I'd like to see your customer service in action in more than 140 characters ;)
1 results - showing 1 - 1