Overall rating 

Miles/Kilometres on Pickup 

Location Convenience 

Staff / Quality of Service 

Vehicle Condition - Outside 

Vehicle Condition - Inside 

Renter beware

Buyer beware(Rentor beware)

The company "Green Motion" (Orlando, Florida) is nothing more than a low class shady scam of a business. I would have been more enthusiastic about rating this company if I were able to rate it at less than 1 star.

People renting from this company are lured in by the cheap price, and they get what they pay for...cheap. The ONLY thing this company had going for them was the people. I would rate 5 stars for the employees working there and take away 10 stars for the management of the business.
Upon arriving at the airport, the place advertised with a shuttle service, on a 15 minute rotation to the airport... the drivers were not bad, and the wait time was ok. The location was unclear, there was no established pick up location, only a "general look for our shuttle" area. We arrived at the "OFF Airport" site (@10 minutes away) we were greeted by a friendly staff. During the inspection of the vehicle however, we found over 23 deficiencies (with photo proof) to include scraps, dents, a cigarette smell, and human fluids (I have UV & Blacklight photos as proof). We were also told, as an afterthought that our card would have a $500 "Hold charge" placed on it (on day 2 I called my bank and had it removed) Once we got to our destination we found that the registration had expired the month prior.
When we returned the car, the excuse was "we lease and rent out over 500 vehicle, sometimes they slip thru the cracks". The company made no attempt to compensate us and I had to threaten to take the vehicle off property and allow a local sheriff to impound the vehicle before they would call a manager (of which NONE were on shift or on location / @ 10:30pm) before they stated they would email me a $100 refund. As of the time of this printing, no email has been received, no call or other attempts have been made by the company to make good on their word.

My advice- rent from a drug dealer

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account