Review Detail

Overall rating 

Miles/Kilometres on Pickup 

Location Convenience 

Staff / Quality of Service 

Vehicle Condition - Outside 

Vehicle Condition - Inside 

Mrs

Arrived in Orlando....i had already prepaid for the rental van from rental cars.com I had to call them to see about a shuttle..no signs for them anywhere. We then sat for over an hour with small children waiting for a shuttle...which was Green Motion. Got to the rental place ...all I saw was upset people...i now know why. Like I said our van had been paid for already ...so I thought it would be quick and easy. 3 hours later...chasing my 5 small children around a parking lot waiting for a van they didn't even have. First they told us we would be charged 500 if we used our own insurance...complete scam. Never did it say that anywhere. All staff was so rude ..the lady who was helping us just disappeared for an hour...i kept asking how much longer..nobody would respond. Finally they said well we have to find a car. Then they say we will give you a luxury car instead...i reminded them I have 5 kids..got a van for a reason. Then 2 hours later they brought me a small suv....we couldn't even fit the stroller in and the back seat was broken...wouldn't even go down. After 3 hours and me getting very upset a guy who worked outside gave us a beat up 12 passenger van...that was on empty..and dirty. Every worker there was so rude...when I explained why I was upset they told me I was rude...worst experience ever. Complete scam..do not go there. When we returned the car ....same scernio...people so upset..people leaving ...they guy this morning said he had been there for 4 hours.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account