Review Detail

Overall rating 

Miles/Kilometres on Pickup 

Location Convenience 

Staff / Quality of Service 

Vehicle Condition - Outside 

Vehicle Condition - Inside 

BEWARE!!! Terrible service, paid but no car, rude attendant

First of all I paid in full for a mid size car about 2 weeks in advance. Arrived at airport at 7:30 am. 22nd March 2016, a very cold morning. I waited with my 8 year old daughter for 1 hour 45 minutes, no shuttle. Called from my phone, and was told to wait 10 minutes. 45 minutes later, NO SHUTLE. Paid $20 for a taxi to take us to the Green Motion office. The attendant then told me that I was told to WAIT in the airport. I explained to her that I already waited for almost 2 hours. She then told me in no uncertain terms that I was stupid because there were no cars available and the next one coming in was maybe in about 2 hours more so I should have waited in the airport and when a car became available the shuttle would be sent. Could any one believe this type of rational???? Remember now I have in my hand a printed copy of a paid reservation from 8:00 am to 6:pm as I need only to conduct some business in Miami while in Transit for that day. I tried to explain my predicament but she callously informed me that I probably needed to return to the airport to find another agency. I asked for a refund and she refused as she stated that I made the reservation through an intermediary. I then had to pay another $20 to a taxi to return us to the airport. It took me another hour and a half to finally get another rental as the airport was unusually busy that day. The professional misconduct of that lady agent cost me both time and I lost a few thousand dollars as I was unable to complete my business transactions due to the delay caused by her and her company. I hope that other persons reading this will not risk the unfortunate experience that I had to endure especially as I had a young child with me.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account