Review Detail

Overall rating 

Miles/Kilometres on Pickup 

Location Convenience 

Staff / Quality of Service 

Vehicle Condition - Outside 

Vehicle Condition - Inside 

Don't rent from Hertz!

I made a reservation at the Sanford-Orlando International Hertz Rental Car office on 10/09/2016. When I went to pick the vehicle, the customer representative (Dustin) informed me that the car that I rented was not available. I asked, how is this possible? His answer was I only have a premium SUV available but is going to cost you twice as much as the vehicle that you reserved. I asked Dustin if he can call another Hertz location within the Orlando Sanford area to see if they have a similar vehicle available. Dustin said that he could not call another location and that they will probably not pick up the phone. This is unacceptable! I had to cancel my reservation and change my plans because of the lack of professionalism and customer care from this company. Today, I made the decision not ever to rent a vehicle from Hertz or any of their affiliates. I recommend that you try a different company for your car rental needs. Sincerely, Danny 

Service

Mentionable Staff
Dustin
Comments
I recommend that you find another line of work or improve your customer service skills.
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account