Review Detail

Overall rating 

Miles/Kilometres on Pickup 

Location Convenience 

Staff / Quality of Service 

Vehicle Condition - Outside 

Vehicle Condition - Inside 

Worst rental experience to date.

In Tenerife's northern Airport location - Alfonso at the front counter made my rental experience with Goldcar a very poor one. I would give them negative rating of -5/5 if possible. Alfonso was not helpful and was very rude about explaining all their hidden fees. He would explain "due to it being High Time.." (no one else was even in line... it was their rainy winter season - definitely not High Time). Fortunately there was a woman named Divina who rescued what was left of my patience. I will never rent from Goldcar again. Alfonso is a short over weight man... When i thought my experience with them was over... i was told "as long as i return the vehicle full of fuel they will refund my Fuel-precharge.. and it would take up to two days to get it back."... i NEVER got it back. I will be trying to call their company again tomorrow. Wish me luck. DON'T RENT FROM THEM

Service

Mentionable Staff
Alfonso (last name uncertain)
Comments
I was extremely disappointed with the customer service provided from this person. I would be ashamed to have someone like that representing my company.

I do not speak Spanish and originally thought I was misunderstanding him and asked for clarification and was treated poorly as though it was stupid of me to ask for clarification of fees not mentioned when I first booked the rental car.

I would like this man to take a sensitivity class or change his line of work where he doesn't require communication skills.

Owner's reply
VictoriaR - Goldcar Customer Service VictoriaR - Goldcar Customer Service

Dear Pooky,

We are surprised to read about your experience. Please note that we would like to know more regarding this and look into it. Please take into consideration that if you need further assistance you can contact with us directly through our Customer Service system for a more personalised assistance on the following link by sending us a query on the bottom right of our website: https://www.goldcar.es/en/atencionCliente/

Kind regards,
Victoria R,
Goldcar Representative.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1  

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account
VictoriaR - Goldcar Customer Service Written by VictoriaR - Goldcar Customer Service
January 16, 2017
Hello Pooky,

We are very surprise to hear that our staff wasn't offering the service we, as a company, demand. We will make sure to speak to him and avoid this in the future. I'm confident it was a punctual thing.

As for the petrol, please note if you used a credit card, the fuel deposit was simply blocked and, once the car returned and checked by us, unblocked. No actual money have been withdrawed from your account.

In case you have confirmed we haven't processed the refund, please contact us via: https://www.goldcar.es/atencionCliente/

Thank you.

Regards,
Victoria R.
Goldcar representative
1 results - showing 1 - 1