Review Detail

Overall rating 

Miles/Kilometres on Pickup 

Location Convenience 

Staff / Quality of Service 

Vehicle Condition - Outside 

Vehicle Condition - Inside 

Fraudulent behaviour by staff

When i picked up the car, they charged my credit card some amount which they claimed would be as security if we returned the car without gas/and or something happened to the car. I specifically asked if they charged me for any additional insurances, which the person behind the counter declined. I was surprised that they did not refund roughly EUR 270 as we left the tank 3/4 full. When i called Goldcar they claimed i had signed up for additional coverage (which did not make sense as i had additional coverage from the online booking). Trying to reach out to Goldcar to get an explanation or even a settlement notice for the amount withheld, has been a waste of time.

The rental ended up costing three times more due to being charged these extra cost without my consent.

I cannot believe such an unprofessional (and even lying) company manage to remain in business.

I will never use Goldcar again, and i can only try to communicate this to others so that other people can avoid having such a bad car rental experience.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account