The force you to take expensive insurance of 128 euro
If not they block 2500 euro which they did
We could not eat and pay hotel anymore !! We hate goldcar ! We really hate them
Car was damaged big time and did not brake and did not start 5 out 6 times

Service

Mentionable Staff
We hate them
Comments
Staff rude and working on commission only!!!!
They should go to jail!!
Owner's reply
VictoriaR - Goldcar Customer Service VictoriaR - Goldcar Customer Service

Dear Verneulen,

We are sorry to hear that your rental experience with us was not as expected. Please note that the rental procedure, including our insurance policies, is explained on our webpage during the booking process and on the brokers’ we work with. Our additional coverage is offered as an alternative to blocking a deposit on the customers card (only credit cards accepted in Italy).

Offering top rate vehicles is our number one priority, which is why 70% of our +35,000 car fleet is renewed annually. We apologize if the vehicle you were offered was not in optimal condition, it is highly irregular, we ask customers to exchange them is such isolated cases.

Kindest regards,
Victoria

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2  

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account
Vermeulen01 Written by Vermeulen01
June 26, 2015
Victoria, look at the pictures and see yourself.
It was a big scam your 'service'
car was not available.
Guy from goldcar said, smash the car whatever because we dont care. you have full insurance so smash it agains the wall we dont care
TV in Holland is making programs about Goldcar scamming people!
Old dirty cars ( ALL OF THEM ) and very rude staff!, contracts is Spanisch!!!! no one can read that shit!
It would have suited you to say, Sorry that we scammed you, we will give you the money back we stole from you.
First 4 hours in line waiting! the scammed , or 2500 deposid or extra insurance! then we take it because you scare people, and STILL BLOCK 2500.00 EUROS. How could you! Golcar are thiefs. I am building variouw websites that are cold www.stopgoldcarescam.com etc
Read this https://twitter.com/goidcar_victims 1068 people hate ur guts!
In reply to an earlier comment

VictoriaR - Goldcar Customer Service Written by VictoriaR - Goldcar Customer Service
June 30, 2015
Dear Vermeulen01,

Regarding our vehicle, I am sorry to disagree with you. As you may see in the following video on our official YouTube channel, they are top rate vehicles and cleaned regularly: http://bit.ly/1KmLav0 .

Please believe that your case is highly irregular and we would like to investigate further. If I understand correctly, you were blocked a deposit and you also purchased additional insurance? That is not the correct procedure, please send me your contract number at goldcarweb@goldcar.com so that we may look into your case in detail.

Kindest regards,
Victoria
2 results - showing 1 - 2