Review Detail

Overall rating 

Miles/Kilometres on Pickup 

Location Convenience 

Staff / Quality of Service 

Vehicle Condition - Outside 

Vehicle Condition - Inside 

Shambles

Whatever you, your friends or family do DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THE PRICE. The price is attractive then you get stung without any explanation. I have been charged just under £30 for hire but also been charged £90+ with no reason. I still see my self lucky as I have read some people haven't been so lucky. The waiting the customer service isn't worth the hassle. The way in which we were treated by the individual who was serving us was joke. Rude and unhelpful, and it took ages to have everything completed. They were coming up with prices that we weren't mentioned about before which was very confusing, we have hired cars in many countries and cities and this was something else. I have never experienced anything like this before and wouldn't want to experience again or would like my loved ones experience it as well. Goldcars you should be ashamed for stealing from people. I just wish I read about them before I booked it, but I guess I have learnt my lesson. 

Owner's reply
VictoriaR - Goldcar Customer Service VictoriaR - Goldcar Customer Service

Dear Duran,

First of all we'd like to say that we appreciate that you've shared your experience with us so we can explain you further details about our services.

On the issue you described, please let me explain that initial prices on our website are for basic rentals. Then, our customers are free to add as many services as they need, with the consequent increase of the price. But it any case the decision of adding an extra depends only on them.
Also I would like to tell you our prices and conditions are clearly detailed during the booking process as well as in Terms in Conditions our clients accept.

Kindest regards,
Victoria
Goldcar Representative

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account