Review Detail

Overall rating 

Miles/Kilometres on Pickup 

Location Convenience 

Staff / Quality of Service 

Vehicle Condition - Outside 

Vehicle Condition - Inside 

Goldcar rip off

Below is a copy of a self explanatory email I have been trying to deliver to Goldcar - delivery has proved impossible - they do not now recognise my email address or I do not have the correct customer reference!! "I am astounded that you are claiming that there was damage to the vehicle for which I was responsible! This vehicle had numerous minor scratches and small dents etc in the bodywork, as you would expect in a vehicle which had covered more than 45000 miles. The inside of the car was dirty and stained . I did not query these when I picked up the vehicle as I expected this with a vehicle of this mileage. I checked the vehicle before I returned it to you and am certain there was no further damage. I would ask you therefore to reconsider the charge before I take the matter further. I look forward to hearing from you" They obviously do not want you to query any charges they make as they tell you of them by way of a no reply email. USE THIS COMPANY AT YOUR FINANCIAL PERIL !!!!!!!!

Owner's reply
VictoriaR - Goldcar Customer Service VictoriaR - Goldcar Customer Service

Good afternoon,

Could you please open a query via our website so we could help you further with this issue? This is the link: https://www.goldcar.es/en/atencionCliente/
Please make sure you use the correct email address and contract number.

Thank you in advance.
Regards,
Victoria R.
Goldcar Representative

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1  

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account
VictoriaR - Goldcar Customer Service Written by VictoriaR - Goldcar Customer Service
November 23, 2016
Good afternoon,

Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

At the time of picking up the car, our agents will always give customers a check out sheet with all the damages the car had previously. We always ask customers to have another look at the car and to mark the damages there we could have missed or that the car may have received while it was parked. This sheet has to be signed again by our agents.
This way both parties are aware of the damages the car had at the time of picking it up.
When the car is returned, if our agents find something that wasn't marked on the check out, they consider it happened during the rental period. An investigation is opened and, if the customer service team can't find any evidences that the car already had this damage, they charge the customer.

You can open a formal claim via our website: https://www.goldcar.es/en/atencionCliente/

Thank you,

Regards,
Victoria R.
Goldcar representative
1 results - showing 1 - 1