Review Detail

Overall rating 

Miles/Kilometres on Pickup 

Location Convenience 

Staff / Quality of Service 

Vehicle Condition - Outside 

Vehicle Condition - Inside 

Thrifty scam rental

Yes it's big insurance scam They try to make you get the insurance and when you get back they get you a different receipt without no insurance accept before this people take forever to check you out when you return the vehicle CuZ they doing they dirty scam I've been in other place rentting I got reservation already book get there give my ID credit card 2 minutes out Not this thieves thrifty car rental in tocumen "pty" Something got get done with people and the sad thing about it not really a place to complain about all this situation CuZ they all doing the bullshitso they cover they back each other I used my ame credit card so I used my credit card insurance they make sight a papers that I'm decliam their insurance and I'm responsible for any damages But still when they give my check out receipt i see all their insurance on my pepars so what they do is let me used my insurance so if something happen to the rental it's on me but if nothing happen when you get back they add all the insurance when I returned but they give a different receipt but they charging you their insurance 

Service

Mentionable Staff
All them are thieves
Comments
Thrifty the big corporation have to lookout about this situation
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account