Review Detail

Overall rating 

Miles/Kilometres on Pickup 

Location Convenience 

Staff / Quality of Service 

Vehicle Condition - Outside 

Vehicle Condition - Inside 

Excelent service

What a pleasant experience with AVIS at AES airport!
Our group of 4 with 4 pieces of luggage needed 1 vehicle with AUTO transmission to haul us around Norway. I have booked only available option (AUDI A6 Premium Wagon) online about 3 month in advance. To my surprise when I checked reservation few days before departure my car was listed as a manual Toyota Yaris!
I tried to contact AVIS USA, but they claimed I reserved Toyota Yaris from the beginning. Me pointing out on then current rate difference for our period ($180 for Yaris while I had reserved $750 premium wagon) got me nowhere. Out of desperation I tried to contact AES location of AVIS. To my surprise after I reached Merete and explained to her situation everything was resolved. Upon arrival a very nice Volvo V70 with 2500km on odo was waiting for us!
BTW: When I was picking our car- there was number of cars that are not listed anywhere on avis website! Cars like Automatic transmission BMWX3, X5, Volvo XC70 with “AVIS Bilutleile” logo on a side were present. So, if you looking for nice auto SUV- give them a call first!

Service

Mentionable Staff
Merete
Comments
very professional. Solved all issues to our satisfaction.
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account