Review Detail

Overall rating 

Miles/Kilometres on Pickup 

Location Convenience 

Staff / Quality of Service 

Vehicle Condition - Outside 

Vehicle Condition - Inside 

Goldcar Ciampino

I have also not received a full refund for the fuel which was returned full as instructed. The office is not answering the phone for me to query this.
Could Goldstar customer service please advise on this - contract 1035506

Owner's reply
VictoriaR - Goldcar Customer Service VictoriaR - Goldcar Customer Service

Hi John,

We will have to investigate this with the office. Could you please open a claim? That way you will be in contact with our customer service department.

Thank you,
Regards,
Victoria R.
Goldcar Representative

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

6 results - showing 1 - 6  

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account
johnmcginty Written by johnmcginty
August 01, 2016
Goldstar - you have sent me an email saying you have fully refunded the Fuel charge but you haven't
Please sort this out as I cannot reach you
VictoriaR - Goldcar Customer Service Written by VictoriaR - Goldcar Customer Service
August 02, 2016
Good morning John,

We have been studyng your case and found some irregularities. The booking you mentioned is a booking from 2006. So, in order to clarify the situation, please contact us to goldcarweb@goldcar.com and we will study further your case.

Regards,

Victoria R.
In reply to an earlier comment

August 03, 2016
The contract is actually 10035506 21-25 July 2016 - Thanks

August 03, 2016
The contract is actually 10035506 21-25 July 2016 - Thanks
VictoriaR - Goldcar Customer Service Written by VictoriaR - Goldcar Customer Service
August 04, 2016
Good morning,

The 25th of July was refunded you the totality of your deposit (88€) less a fuel handling fee (27€) because you contracted a flex fuel rate. If you still have some queries just let us know.

Regards,

August 05, 2016
This is the same trick you played on another client there I see from these messages. I was not offered any alternative and there was no mention of this cost. How do you justify €27 handling fee ?
Last month i rented from you at Cagliari and got my full fuel oil fee back immediately.
This action in Rome seems like theft to me !
6 results - showing 1 - 6