Review Detail

Overall rating 

Miles/Kilometres on Pickup 

Location Convenience 

Staff / Quality of Service 

Vehicle Condition - Outside 

Vehicle Condition - Inside 

Just the opposite of their motto

Very poor service. I reserved a child's car seat and a gps they had neither. When I asked why, the response was first come first serve.
The security code I was given was wrong so I called them. (The security code is a code to start the car). It took getting hung up on 7 times before getting through. They gave me a second code, it too did not work. Finally after most of the day was over I walked to the rental office. They said they could not help me unless I brought the car to them. So I put the key on the counter and said I was done. At that point they said ok we will find you someone to get the car started. A manager comes to take me to the car. On the way to the car he tells me, "you know it's not the car that is the problem. It is the person trying to drive it that is the problem". We get to the car he puts a completely different code in. Btw they charged me almost twice what they quoted online.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1  

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account
Hello sir! If you can please contact me ASAP in the email [email protected] with the best contact details and times to contact you! I would love to help and make your experience into a better one with us, I apologize for the inconvenience and promise you I will do my best to provide you with a solution that will suit your needs!
1 results - showing 1 - 1