Never Europcar at all costs!!!
I have made the reservation through EasyJet:
1. I didn't get the voucher for this rental.
2. There is no desk or representative of Europcar at the airport, as opposite to what was said on the flight order confirmation I got from EasyJet, and I had at the airport to look for the INFO desk who has called the local agent that is located 7 km away to come and pick us up, do you actually charge airport fee for cars picked up and dropped off 7km away from the airport?
3. It took 20min until the shuttle came and additional 30min before the first car came.
4. Car had a dirty ashtray and 7/8 fuel tank full, which I refused to take, and it took additional 30 min until the second car came, the ashtray was filthy again but I was tired of waiting so I throw it to the back of the car.
5. There is no car park in which a customer can check there a car, cars are double parked on a pedestrian crossing, which makes the all process dangerous, hectic and unprofessional.
6. On EasyJet site it says that all insurances are paid in advance, but that was not what I have been told by your agent, as he suggested an insurance to reduce the Excess in which I should pay an additional fee.
But hey, the customer service of Europcar has offered me 10 GBP discount on my next rental, this is a "true" customer service.