Review Detail

Overall rating 

Miles/Kilometres on Pickup 

Location Convenience 

Staff / Quality of Service 

Vehicle Condition - Outside 

Vehicle Condition - Inside 

horrible car rental, totally negligent

I had bad luck renting a car from sixt shlomo in tel aviv airport, Israel.

First they denied I have a reservation and we're trying to charge me three times more than in my reservation I made.

Finally, When I protested, they rented me a car that was not checked out by them and when I was out of the airport, I realized that the drivers window was open. I could not close it because the handle was removed and there was a button installed instead.

I had no choice but to drive more than 50 km to my Jerusalem hotel with an open window . My wife and I got sick with bronchitis. When the hotel front desk called them and informed them of the window problem, four hours later they sent a replacement car, but refused to accept responsibility for our inconveniences and getting sick. They refused to give me credit or reimburse me for my inconveniences and medical expenses.

They have a total disregard for safety of customers.

By the way, the second car would not start, so I had to wait another four hours for a third car. My whole vacation was ruined.

It is a shame that sixt shlomo is using the name sixt.

They don't deserve it.

When I rented a car from sixt in Malaga Spain, I was very happy.

Stay away from sixt shlomo in Israel. They are negligent , careless and fraudsters.

Service

Mentionable Staff
Eli Elias, manager, rude, nasty, person, totally disregarding customer's concerns and complaints.
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account