Review Detail

Overall rating 

Miles/Kilometres on Pickup 

Location Convenience 

Staff / Quality of Service 

Vehicle Condition - Outside 

Vehicle Condition - Inside 

Dublin airport hire

Hired a car through Ryanair website. I usually keep flights and car hire separate but it appeared like a fair deal. Selected Skoda Octavia size very pleased to be given a new Mondeo. Immaculate condition. No push from hire desk to take CDW insurance, I had taken this out separately, and desk staff usually try to make you wonder if it's adequate - but not this time, well done hertz. My daughter left her phone in the car, we realised this when we had passed through airport check-in. No response to our attempts to call customer service - a local number on the receipt would have been useful. The number there was customer service which was presumably closed on Sunday night. Managed after a couple of attempts to get the desk in the airport next day. Was told they had the phone. They were really helpful. I had previously also emailed customer service who subsequently got back to me to tell me that they had also called the airport desk but that the phone was not there. This could have been avoided if a note had been logged on my hire account that both sides could access. So 9.5 out of 10 overall. Just work on internal communication.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account