Review Detail

Overall rating 

Miles/Kilometres on Pickup 

Location Convenience 

Staff / Quality of Service 

Vehicle Condition - Outside 

Vehicle Condition - Inside 

Don't Rent From Them!

Sadly, I allowed myself to be talked into an "upgrade" of a larger diesel car. The man at the counter was not friendly and very condescending. He told me that I would "save money" if I upgraded. He didn't tell me it would come with added anxiety--What a bonus : ( The outside of the car was in poor condition, so much so that when they performed the initial inspection they wrote off 2 sides of the car. This means that if I put any scratches on either side of the car, it wouldn't matter there were so many already. I wasn't too concerned about the looks, but what did upset me were the mechanical issues. The car had bad wheel bearings and was way out of alignment. I had to drive with the steering wheel quarter turned. This may not be a big deal except I was already driving on a different side of the road and a different side of the car, I didn't need to fight the car too. I called 2 days into my 10-day trip as the wheel bearings were getting louder and louder, but I could not reach anyone. I left messages and called multiple times, but no one answered or returned my phone calls. I was in Doolin, Ireland and so too far away to return to Dublin. When I returned the car at the end of the trip the only thing I was told was to email customer support. I did this and was told that I signed the paperwork so it is my fault. I will not deal with this company again. They were only concerned about getting paid and not about customer care. You would be wise to stay away as well.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account