Review Detail

Overall rating 

Miles/Kilometres on Pickup 

Location Convenience 

Staff / Quality of Service 

Vehicle Condition - Outside 

Vehicle Condition - Inside 

Worst location ever

This was the worst car rental experience I ever had. I have rented numerous cars and sometimes the service is less than expected or the final charges are significantly higher than expected but is almost normal. Specifically, if you shop for 'good deals'. But I must say this experience was of a whole different category. First of all, it took hours to get the pickup from the airport and until we had our car took 2 hours. It was not well taken care of. We took a 100% insurance covering everything, at least that was promised. The gasoline was level at 10% we found out there was not washer fluid. When the car was not performing and we expected problems with the clutch, we were accused that we had caused the malfunction. The staff was extremely aggressive, impolite and non-cooperative and we were charged 550 euro without any further discussion. Unfortunately, you waive them with signing the terms ans conditions. The insurance did not cover this. No response from Europcar Greece or worldwide even after numerous mails. Extremely disappointing.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account