Review Detail

Overall rating 

Miles/Kilometres on Pickup 

Location Convenience 

Staff / Quality of Service 

Vehicle Condition - Outside 

Vehicle Condition - Inside 

please don't rent from this location you will be stranded

please rent from another company.. I made a reservation with two month notice for a vehicle at this location and conformed my reservation via email and by phone 24 hours prior to my arrival on 12/12/17 and received a conformation number that it was set.. once i arrived at the airport I was told the hertz employee (Luis Rene ID 15916) that they didn't have a vehicle for me. the employee then told me to hold on and spoke to an employee from Budget & stated that he had the vehicle available for the same amount that I paid, & that I needed to give them $70.00.. I informed the employee that I conformed the rental prior to my arrival. his response was that he didn't care and the vehicle was not available. I asked for a supervisor and he stated no one was available and then I asked him to call the 800 number and he told his phone was not working.. this was by far the worst customer service.. I'm a frequent traveler and I rent a vehicle to get around this time i need to pay a cab in order to get to my destination because of this irresponsible company I was late to my prior commitments.. so if you have to be somewhere or you don't your vacation to get ruin please don't rent vehicle from Hertz in Punta cana.. I have called Hertz and I'm still waiting on their response..

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account