Review Detail

Overall rating 

Miles/Kilometres on Pickup 

Location Convenience 

Staff / Quality of Service 

Vehicle Condition - Outside 

Vehicle Condition - Inside 

Do not use - dodgy

First of all its not an airport based company and we had to wait an hour in the heat from arriving to getting to the place to get the car where it's a free for all to get seen. Cars are old high mileage and feel unsafe frankly. People are rude and unhelpful. We made the mistake of not being more vigilant when checking the car which was covered in damage and scratches. We had 2 young children in tow and were standing in the midday heat. On returning the car they found a scratch at the bottom of the car, which they claimed we had done. It hadn't been noted in all the scratches and dents when we picked the car up and we didn't take pictures. They wanted to charge us 500 euros for the one scratch, but in the end reduced it to 300 euros, doubt they will do anything about it. I told them that I had not done this on the basis that I had only taken the car to our hotel driven it 3 times on good roads before bringing it back to them. We are sure we had not caused this damage. They then told me I was a liar. We are very unhappy and believe this place is dangerous. The car was very poor to drive, part of the reason we didn't use it more, staff are rude, they know they can do what they want as you are stuck in the middle of no where, and this practice of charging people for what they haven't done must be common. Please avoid, they are not safe.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account